Escape to Tokyo Riverside: Your Dream Tangerang Getaway Awaits!

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Escape to Tokyo Riverside: Your Dream Tangerang Getaway Awaits!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because Escape to Tokyo Riverside… well, let’s just say it’s an experience. I'm diving headfirst into this review, and I'm telling you, it's a little like trying to build a Lego castle after a triple espresso. Buckle up, here we go.

First Impressions & Accessibility (Or, How NOT to Arrive in Style)

Okay, so the accessibility situation? It's a mixed bag. I'd say, with my limited experience, this hotel is better than most when it comes to wheelchair access. But, and it's a big but, before you book a place like this, calling ahead and talking to someone directly is always the smartest way to make sure everything works for your needs.

Getting there? Well, the airport transfer was… interesting. Let's just say the driver knew the winding roads of Tangerang like the back of his hand, which meant several exciting near-misses with rogue motorbikes. But hey, valet parking is available, which is a life-saver considering the general chaos.

Room Ramblings (Or, How I Became BFFs with a Blackout Curtain)

My room? Comfortable, although not perfect. I'm obsessed with blackout curtains because I'm a delicate little vampire, and these were good. Really good. No sun shall touch me! Free Wi-Fi was advertised, and thank the sweet baby Buddha, it actually worked. But, I had to wrestle with the Internet access – LAN options… So, yeah. My opinion here is that the hotel is actually great. And, the air conditioning was a godsend. I also loved the complimentary tea and hair dryer, the bathroom was surprisingly well-appointed.

I loved that there was a laptop workspace (I work from home a lot) and the daily housekeeping was brilliant because it was so efficient. I was a chaos goblin (and occasionally still am).

Food, Glorious Food (Or, My Quest for the Ultimate Ramen)

Okay, the dining, drinking, and snacking options? This is where things got interesting.

  • Restaurants: A few to choose from. I made it my mission to sample as much as possible!!
  • Asian Cuisine: This was, without a doubt, the highlight. The ramen was divine. I'm still dreaming of it, and the Asian breakfast with a spicy kick was a great start to my day. The buffet in restaurant had everything!
  • Western Cuisine: Fine, but not the reason I came. (Sorry, Western cuisine, you just can't compete with that ramen).
  • Coffee Shop: Essential. Especially after those jetlag-induced all-nighters.
  • Poolside Bar: I spent many an afternoon basking in the sun, sipping on a bottle of water or three. Happy hour was a delightful bonus, if only to watch the crowd.

Relaxation Station (Or, Did I Actually Leave the Spa?)

  • Spa: Oh. My. God. The spa. Spa/sauna was amazing!
  • Massage: A massage was a must, and I went back for seconds (possibly thirds).
  • Pool with view: I loved the Pool with a view (they all have views, really), but it was a bit crowded.
  • Sauna, steam room and fitness center: Well-equipped. I could have stayed there forever.

Cleanliness, Safety & COVID-19 (Or, The Hand Sanitizer Arms Race)

Honestly? I was impressed. Hand sanitizer everywhere. Staff trained in safety protocol. I noticed the daily disinfection in common areas and the rooms sanitized between stays. They even had individually-wrapped food options! They were really serious about the hygiene certification. This is definitely something to consider when traveling now.

Services & Conveniences (Or, Did I Use the Elevator?)

  • Elevator: Yes, thank goodness!
  • Concierge: Super helpful with… well, everything.
  • Daily housekeeping: Spot on!
  • Luggage storage: No issues.
  • Cash withdrawal/currency exchange: Convenient.

For the Kids (Or, Are Babysitters Included in My Review?)

  • Family/child friendly Yes. And the babysitting service is available.

Getting Around (Or, Avoiding the Motorbike Apocalypse)

  • Taxi service: Available.
  • Car park [free of charge]: A blessiing.
  • Bicycle parking: Well done.

The Verdict (Or, Should You Go?)

Look, Escape to Tokyo Riverside isn't perfect. But the good far outweighs the bad. And if you, like me, need a place to get away from… well, everything. Book it. You won't regret it. The ramen alone is worth the trip. Honestly though? I was impressed!


YOUR DREAM GETAWAY AWAITS! BOOK NOW!

Ready to experience the magic? Escape to Tokyo Riverside in Tangerang! Here's what you'll get:

  • Unforgettable Relaxation: Pamper yourself at our spa with invigorating massages, and soak up the sun by our stunning pool with a view.
  • Culinary Delights: Indulge in authentic Asian cuisine, including our legendary ramen, at our restaurants.
  • Unmatched Convenience: Enjoy free Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping, and a concierge service to cater to your every need.
  • Safety and Peace of Mind: We prioritize your well-being with rigorous hygiene protocols and staff trained in safety measures.

Special Offer: Book your stay now and receive a complimentary welcome drink upon arrival!

Don't Miss Out! Escape to Tokyo Riverside: Your Tangerang dream getaway is just a click away. Book today!

Parisian Paradise: Unbeatable 11BAUER Best Western St Ouen Stay!

Book Now

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Okay, buckle up, Buttercup, because we're diving headfirst into my potential (and likely chaotic) adventure in Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio in Tangerang, Indonesia. This isn't your polished, Instagram-filtered itinerary; this is the real deal. Prepare for a messy, glorious, and hopefully hilarious ride.

Trip Title: "Lost in Translation (and Probably My Luggage) in Tangerang: A Tokyo Riverside Reckoning"

Day 1: Arrival & the Great Jakarta Traffic Gauntlet (or the Day My Sanity Almost Evaporated)

  • Morning (around 6:00 AM): Ugh, the alarm. The unholy sound that heralds the start of… travel. I hate airports before coffee. Packed the bag, triple-checked my passport (because, you know, I always worry I've left it at home). Quick breakfast of instant oatmeal (because I am a sophisticated traveler).
  • Mid-morning (8:00 AM): Flight to Jakarta, assuming it's not delayed. Last time I flew somewhere, a pigeon decided it wanted to nest in the plane's engine. Don't ask. Praying to the travel gods (who, let's be honest, are probably just as stressed as I am) for smooth skies.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - assuming I actually arrive): Jakarta! Oh, the joy! Land and try not to scream. The airport's a sensory overload, but hey, at least I've got my noise-canceling headphones. Customs, immigration, the usual torture… Hoping my luggage, "Bernice," made it. (Yes, I name my luggage. Don't judge.)
  • Afternoon (2:30 PM): The Legendary Jakarta Traffic. The internet had prepared me, but my soul certainly isn't. My taxi driver, bless his heart, seems to have accepted this as a normal part of his commute, as well and is playing something in Indonesian that sounds like a party song which is hilarious. I'm already feeling the first pangs of "travel fatigue" - you know, the sudden urge to eat an entire pizza and take a nap.
  • Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - if all goes well, a massive if!): Finally, FINALLY, at Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2! Okay, first impressions? It looks… fine. Like, clean. Hopefully, the photos weren't too doctored. Time to check in and pray the AC works. Seriously, I'm basically melting already.
  • Evening (6:00 PM): Unpack (and pray Bernice is not delayed). Check out the room, make sure the Wi-Fi isn't a complete joke, and maybe attempt a shower.
  • Evening (7:00 PM): Food quest begins! Time to explore some local cuisine. Tonight, I'm thinking street food. Wish me luck. I'm usually really bad at eating anything spicy and have a weak stomach, I hope I don't regret it. Then again, adventure!
    • First attempts at food: So, I tried a street food vendor. I was incredibly confused and just pointed at something which looked intriguing. Turns out it was quite spicy. Tears may have been shed. But the local people around me are super chill and were making jokes. I felt a bit more relaxed.
  • Night (9:00 PM): Collapse into bed, exhausted but slightly victorious. Tomorrow, I'll figure out how to actually navigate this city. Maybe. Probably not.

Day 2: Riverside Ramblings and the Quest for Caffeine

  • Morning (8:00 AM): Woke up to the sound of… well, I'm not sure what it is, but it's loud, and now I'm awake. Quick coffee to start the day but the coffee is not what I expected, I didn't know that coffee could leave such a bad taste.
  • Morning (9:00 AM): A stroll around the Tokyo Riverside area. Time for exploring! Or, more likely, getting lost. I'm the champion of getting lost. I'm hoping the "Tokyo" part means there will be some cool architecture.
    • Observation: The "theme" is pretty… aggressive. Like, they really went for it. A lot of cherry blossoms, even though it's not cherry blossom season. I suppose it's better than a shopping mall shaped like a giant pineapple.
  • Morning (10:00 AM): The quest for real, decent coffee begins (again). The instant stuff isn't cutting it. I'm picturing a cute cafe with a good view and a pastry that isn't older than me.
  • Mid-day (12:00 PM): Lunch. Maybe try a more "tourist-friendly" restaurant. I'm still nursing my stomach from yesterday's spicy adventure. (Note to self: learn to say "no spicy" in Bahasa Indonesia.)
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM): Back to the hotel. Honestly, I feel like I need a nap. Travel is exhausting. The AC is still not strong enough so I will need a cool shower.
  • Afternoon (4:00 PM): Pool time! The one thing I'm actually looking forward to. Hopefully, the pool isn't filled with screaming children and aggressive sunbathers. Then again, maybe I will just try to sit in the shade.
    • Quirky Observation: I am a pale person but I am not afraid of the sun, or so I have always thought. I should have applied sun cream before now I look the same but with more color and a slight headache. My skin is on fire!
  • Evening (6:00 PM): Trying a new restaurant, hopefully, no stomach issues this time. I am hoping for a more relaxed day. Perhaps a more calm vibe to the evening.
  • Night (9:00 PM): Sleep. Sweet, sweet sleep.

Day 3: Back to Jakarta & the Possibility of a Disaster

  • Morning (8:00 AM): Another attempt at coffee and breakfast. I'm starting to think I need a local coffee guide. Or a therapist. Probably both.
  • Morning (10:00 AM): Check out and transfer to the hotel, if possible. My flight is later today, so it is the best time to just leave.
  • Mid-day (12:00 PM): Lunch at the hotel. I'm just going to have a boring salad after all the chaos.
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM): I've got to go back to the airport and try to get on my flight without any issues.
  • Afternoon (3:00 PM): I've prepared for the airport and made sure I have everything.
  • Evening (4:00 PM): So now I am on the plane…

The "Things Will Go Wrong" Contingency Plan:

  • Lost Luggage: I've packed a small bag with essentials. Hopefully, Bernice will eventually arrive.
  • Travel Sickness: Dramamine, ginger candies, and acceptance of my impending doom.
  • Language Barrier: Google Translate, a lot of pointing, and the hope that kindness transcends language.
  • Loneliness: Embrace it! I'm a solo traveler, baby! Time to get comfortable with my own company (and maybe make a friend or five).

Overall Emotional State: Mostly positive, a little anxious, and a whole lot excited. This trip could be amazing. Or a complete disaster. Either way, I'll have a story to tell. And that's what matters, right? Wish me luck! My sanity might be hanging by a thread, but hey, at least I'll try some new food (and maybe cry about it later).

Escape to Paradise: Hotel Parco degli Ulivi, Pineto, Italy Awaits!

Book Now

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Escape to Tokyo Riverside: Your Dream Tangerang Getaway (Maybe...?) FAQs - Straight From a (Slightly Jaded) Traveler!

Okay, so... what *is* Tokyo Riverside anyway? Is it, like, actually *in* Tokyo? (Dumb question, I know...)

Alright, alright, no shame in the asking! No, my friend, you won't be needing your passport. Tokyo Riverside, despite the rather misleading name (marketing, amirite?), is nestled in the heart of Tangerang, Indonesia. Think "Japanese-themed resort" rather than "Tokyo-in-Tangerang." Still, the name *did* grab my attention, and hey, that's half the battle, isn't it? I was expecting something utterly bizarre, and honestly? I was kinda hoping for a rogue sushi chef riding a bike. Didn't happen.

What kind of stuff is there to do there? Is it just, like, staring at cherry blossoms (assuming it's the right time of year)?

Okay, so activities. This one's a mixed bag. They definitely lean into the "Japanese-ness" – you’ve got your koi ponds (classic!), some… questionable-looking (and small) pagodas, and these weird little lantern things everywhere. I spent a solid 20 minutes trying to get the perfect Instagram shot with one. Spoiler alert: I failed. Miserably. There's a pool, which was actually quite nice, especially when the sun was beating down and I'd had *way* too much iced coffee from their cafe (more on that later...). They also have a few restaurants, including a Japanese one... which felt a bit… off. Like, the ramen was fine, but… it didn't *sing* to me, you know? It just murmured quietly in the corner. There *are* supposedly some water activities too, though I didn't partake. Maybe someone else has a better experience than me.

The food. Tell me about the food. Is it legit, or a tourist trap pretending to be authentic?

Ugh, the food! Alright, buckle up, because this is where things get… personal. The cafe mentioned above? The iced coffee was a lifesaver. Seriously. Saved my sanity. I also may or may not have inhaled a plate of fries there. Don’t judge me, I was hungry! The main Japanese restaurant? As I mentioned, the ramen was edible. The sushi… hmm. Let's just say I've had better, and I've had much, much worse. The prices were… well, touristy. Expect to pay a bit more than you would at your local *warung*. It just wasn’t… *immersive*. There wasn't that feeling of being transported, of culinary excellence. It was… food. In a restaurant. In Tokyo Riverside. I will say the breakfast buffet had *some* redeeming qualities. They had little takoyaki snacks, and I have a weakness. A *serious* weakness.

What about the rooms? Are they actually nice, or just Instagram-bait with a leaky shower?

The rooms. Ah, the rooms. This is where I feel like I need to be honest, and then maybe I'll get a sponsorship later. The rooms are… decent. Clean, mostly. The decor *does* lean heavily into the "Japanese aesthetic" (think minimalist wood, maybe a paper lantern or two), but there was nothing particularly memorable about it. My shower *did* leak a little, which was a slight buzzkill after a long day of, uh, existing. (Seriously, what *did* I do all day?) But hey, at least the air conditioning worked. That's a win in my book, especially in Tangerang's humidity. The bed was comfortable enough, even if I did spend half the night battling the urge to use the extra pillows as a fort. (I'm a grown adult, I swear.)

Okay, so you're being a bit negative. Is there *anything* you actually liked? The vibe, maybe?

Okay, okay, putting my cynical hat away for a second. Yes. Absolutely. Mostly the vibe. Honestly, it's a *decent* place to unwind. Especially if you’re escaping the, well, *Tangerang* of it all. It's got a certain… peaceful-ish quality to it. You can definitely spend a day or two there without going utterly stir-crazy. You can wander around, pretend you're in Japan (sort of), and just *be*. That, in itself, is a luxury, especially in a place that can be a little… hectic. The staff were also incredibly friendly, which always makes a difference. They're lovely, and they try really hard. Just… don't go expecting perfection. Go expecting… an escape, even if it's a slightly flawed one.

Is it kid-friendly? Because, you know, family travel struggles are real.

As someone *without* kids, I can only offer observations, not firsthand experience. But from what I *saw*, yes, it *seems* pretty kid-friendly. The pool, of course, is a huge draw. There were families playing near the water, and that seems to be the biggest draw. The gardens have enough space for running around. I’d say, if you've got little ones, definitely pack some snacks and activities, 'cause sometimes it's not about the place, it's about the *company*, right? And maybe some noise-canceling headphones for you, just in case.

Would you go back? Be honest!

Hmmm. This is the big question, isn't it? Honestly? Maybe. But with caveats! I'd go back for a very short, very low-key getaway. Like, one night, maximum two. If I just needed to escape the chaos and recharge my batteries, and wasn't expecting culinary perfection or mind-blowing entertainment, then yeah. It's… decent. Not a dream destination, but potentially a pleasant escape. But, and this is a BIG but, I'd definitely bring my own snacks. And maybe a book. And a backup plan in case the ramen situation hasn't improved.

How easy is it to get there? Are we talking epic traffic jams?

Traffic in Tangerang is, well, part of the experience. Depending on where you're coming from, expect some potential gridlock. From Jakarta, it can be a bit of a slog, especially during peak hours. Factor in extra time, and maybe download a podcast or two for the inevitable wait. Honestly, even with the delays, depending on your point of origin, it wasn't *as* bad as I'd mentally prepared for. That might be a factor of the day I went - or it might just be that I'm used to traffic in general. I'd recommend checking a traffic app beforeHotel Hide Aways

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Good Studio Tokyo Riverside PIK 2 By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia