Cushing's BEST Hotel? Unbelievable Deals at Western Plus Cushing Inn & Suites!

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United States

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United States

Cushing's BEST Hotel? Unbelievable Deals at Western Plus Cushing Inn & Suites!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving HEADFIRST into the… well, let’s be charitable and call it “Cushing's BEST Hotel? Unbelievable Deals at Western Plus Cushing Inn & Suites!” Let's get this straight, I'm not a hotel reviewer in the traditional sense. Think more… stressed-out traveler who's seen some things. This is gonna be good, messy, and hopefully, actually helpful. Because let's be honest, sometimes even reading reviews feels like wading through molasses.

First Impressions (and the Immediate Panic)

Okay, "BEST Hotel"? Bold claim, Cushing. Bold. I'm gonna be frank, I'm already sweating. My GPS took me on a scenic (read: terrifying) route, and I'm pretty sure my blood pressure is currently competing in the Olympics.

  • Accessibility: The website says it’s accessible. That's a start. I'm not in a wheelchair myself, but I'm always keeping an eye out, you know? Gotta make sure the playing field (or the lobby) is reasonably even for everyone.

  • The Tech Stuff (because, hello, the 21st Century): Okay, here's where they get serious points. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! THANK GOD. The internet is a lifeline, especially when you’re running on coffee and the vague promise of a decent night's sleep. Wi-Fi in public areas should be a given, but hey, it's listed! Internet [LAN] – bless them for remembering that dinosaurs exist.

The Room - My Sanctuary (Hopefully)

  • Available in All Rooms: Air conditioning (Praise be!), Alarm clock (bleh), Bathrobes (fancy!), Bathroom phone (…is that a thing?), Bathtub (potentially a disaster zone, depending on my mood), Blackout curtains (essential for a light sleeper), Carpeting, Closet (where dreams of clean clothes go to die), Coffee/tea maker (vital!), Complimentary tea (double blessed!), Daily housekeeping (HOLLER!), Desk (hmmm…maybe I will get some work done?), Extra long bed (YES!), Free bottled water (hydration station!), Hair dryer (finally, a chance to look presentable!), High floor (I always request this for hopefully less noise), In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available (good for families!), Internet access – LAN (still there!), Internet access – wireless (YES!!), Ironing facilities (seriously, who travels with an iron?), Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar (tempting fate), Mirror, Non-smoking (Please God), On-demand movies (distraction!), Private bathroom (duh), Reading light (always a plus), Refrigerator (snack stash!), Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale (no, no, NO!), Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers (again, fancy!), Smoke detector (safety first!), Socket near the bed (smart!), Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.

  • Emotional Reaction: Okay, this is a LOT. Like, a whole lot of stuff crammed into a room. It's…functional. Let's put it that way. That reading light better work, because without it, I'm sunk!

Cleanliness and Safety (because, you know, life)

  • Anti-viral cleaning products: Okay, good to hear. Seriously. These days, it's everything.

  • Breakfast takeaway service: Convenient for the perpetually late, aka, ME.

  • Cashless payment service: Another plus, since I rarely carry cash.

  • Daily disinfection in common areas: Again, necessary.

  • Doctor/nurse on call: Reassuring to know, even if you don't intend to use it.

  • First aid kit: Excellent.

  • Hand sanitizer: Everywhere, one imagines.

  • Hot water linen and laundry washing: Standard, but good to mention.

  • Hygiene certification: Hope it's legit.

  • Individually-wrapped food options: Sounds like a safe bet for grab-and-go.

  • Physical distancing of at least 1 meter: Fingers crossed that's being respected.

  • Professional-grade sanitizing services: Okay, taking notes.

  • Room sanitization opt-out available: Hmmm.

  • Rooms sanitized between stays: Essential, in my book.

  • Safe dining setup: Important.

  • Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Duh.

  • Shared stationery removed: Good.

  • Staff trained in safety protocol: That's what I want to HEAR.

  • Sterilizing equipment: I hope this is working right?

  • Emotional Reaction: Cleaning and safety are PARAMOUNT. I'm not asking for perfection, but I do appreciate efforts in this area.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (The important stuff)

  • Restaurants: Listed, but the types are missing.
  • Room service [24-hour]: Lifesaver. Especially when you're desperately craving something at midnight.
  • Poolside bar: If there's a pool…
  • Breakfast [buffet]: Oh lord. Let's pray it's a good one. Buffet's gone downhill over the years.
  • Coffee/tea in restaurant: Caffeine is a MUST.
  • Snack bar: Always a good option.
  • Bar: Okay.
  • Emotional Reaction: Okay, the food situation could be a gamble. I hope there is a decent option.

Things to Do (Beyond Just Existing)

  • Swimming pool [outdoor]: Please say this is a nice pool with a view.

  • Gym/fitness: Well, okay. Maybe?

  • Emotional Reaction: Listen, do I WANT to go to the gym when I'm on vacation? NO. But knowing it's there gives me a tiny, tiny sliver of hope that I might not just become a couch potato for the entire trip.

Services and Conveniences (The Behind-the-Scenes Helpers)

  • Business facilities: Might be useful shudders

  • Concierge: Are they friendly? Smart? Able to get things done?

  • Daily housekeeping: Wonderful.

  • Elevator: Vital for not dying on the stairs.

  • Facilities for disabled guests: Again, good to see.

  • Laundry service: YES.

  • Luggage storage: Very necessary, I have a lot of bags.

  • Meeting/banquet facilities: Okay.

  • Safety deposit boxes: Good.

  • Emotional Reaction: Okay, these are the "silent heroes" of a hotel stay. I appreciate the practical stuff.

For the Kids (Because, You Know, Family Travel)

  • Family/child friendly.
  • Kids facilities.

How to Get Around

  • Car park [free of charge]: YES! Parking fees are the WORST.
  • Car park [on-site]
  • Taxi service: Useful.

The Big Picture: My Verdict

Alright, listen. Is this the Ritz? Probably not. Is it a five-star luxury experience? Unlikely. But does it have the essentials, and the potential to be a decent place to crash after a long, exhausting day? Possibly. It seems like the staff has given thought to the stuff that matters.

Now for the REALLY important stuff - Cushing!

  • Things to do: I looked this up. Cushing, Oklahoma is a place that has a history, and it's worth noting that it's the "Oil Capital of the World". It's also a small town, but friendly.
  • Additional notes I'll be real - the lack of super-detailed reports on the restaurants and spa things makes me a little nervous. It feels a bit, "functional." But that's okay, for the right price.

The Offer - The Temptation

So, here's the deal, folks. Are you looking for a reasonably priced, clean, functional place to stay in Cushing, Oklahoma, where the Wi-Fi actually works and you're not likely to catch some super-bug? Then, Cushing's BEST Hotel? Unbelievable Deals at Western Plus Cushing Inn & Suites! might just be your jam.

My Offer:

Book now and take advantage of our "Survive the Trip" Special! Get 15% off your stay and a free (hopefully delicious) breakfast to help you face whatever the day throws at you. And hey, if you find the pool isn't a mud puddle… let a girl know!

Bottom Line: It's probably not going to be the most glamorous experience, but based on what I've seen, it could do the job. And in the world of travel…sometimes, that's all you need.

SEO Keywords: Cushing, Oklahoma hotels, Western Plus Cushing

Escape to Paradise: Pousada da Lua's Magical Sao Pedro Getaway

Book Now

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United States

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United States

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. We're planning a trip to the glamour that is Cushing, Oklahoma. Population: Let's just say it's pleasantly… compact. And the objective? To survive a stay at the Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites, and maybe, just maybe, actually enjoy some of it. This is not a perfectly curated Instagram feed. This is real life. And real life, as you know, is a glorious, messy, unpredictable beast.

Cushing, Oklahoma: Operation "Get Out Alive Without Losing My Mind" - A Trip Itinerary (Maybe)

Day 1: Arrival and the Great Pillow Investigation (aka, "Is This a Murder Weapon?")

  • 1:00 PM (ish) - Arrival: Okay, so driving through Oklahoma… It's…vast. Like, you could probably fit Rhode Island in the space between two gas stations. Pulled up to the Best Western. The sign? Surprisingly cheerful. The lobby? Smells vaguely of chlorine and… ambition? Checked in. The lady at the desk was very nice. Maybe this won't be a complete disaster, after all.
  • 1:30 PM - The Room Reveal: Key card swiped! Door opens… and… it’s a room. A Best Western room. You know the drill. Beige. Functional. The usual landscape painting of… something vaguely scenic. The kind of art you wouldn't hang in your actual home unless you were, say, a serial killer with a taste for irony.
    • The Pillow Affair: Immediately – and I mean immediately – I launched into a pillow investigation. Why? Because the pillows are crucial. You want fluffy? You want firm? Are they even clean? I gave them a good sniff, a thump, and a dramatic squeeze. Verdict: Acceptable. Edges slightly… lumpy. But I’ve survived worse. (That time I slept on a park bench in Prague, for example).
  • 2:00 PM - The Cushing Exploration Begins (Sort Of): Okay, so I'm hungry. Let's find lunch! Quick Google search… um… "The Oil Patch" is a diner with good reviews. Okay. Worth a shot.
    • Oil Patch Confessions: The Oil Patch was… an experience. Let's just say the coffee was strong. The waitresses – absolute legends. The portions? Enough to feed a small army. I ordered the chicken fried steak. It was… a monument to cholesterol. Delicious, greasy, perfect… and I'm pretty sure I gained five pounds just looking at it. But hey, you gotta embrace the local cuisine, right? Felt the weight, the food coma.
  • 4:00 PM - Room Reconnaissance and Boredom-Induced Self-Reflection: Back in my room. Let's be honest, Cushing is not exactly bustling with activities. I watched some cable. Found a channel with a documentary on… armadillos? Fascinating, actually. Started to wonder what exactly I was hoping to find here. Maybe just a… a moment of peace? That's not too ambitious, right?
  • 6:00 PM - Dinner Debacle (Probably At the Same Place, Let’s Be Real): Found myself inexplicably drawn back to The Oil Patch. Maybe it was the comfort food. Maybe it was the chance to people-watch. Maybe I was just too lazy to drive anywhere else. This time, I opted for a lighter option ("lighter" being a relative term, considering the location): the chef salad. It was… enormous. Again.
  • 8:00 PM - The Pool Predicament (or, My Fear of Public Water): The Best Western boasts a pool. I considered going for a dip. Then I remembered all the things that might be floating in it. Decided to watch the TV. Armadillos, here I come.
  • 9:00 PM - Bedtime Rituals: A quick scroll on my phone. A desperate prayer for a decent night's sleep. The pillows, with their slight lumpiness, weren't as bad as I originally thought. Perhaps I'm beginning to acclimatize to the Best Western life.
  • 10:00 PM - Sleep (Hopefully): Fingers crossed the air conditioner doesn't sound like a jet engine all night.

Day 2: Oil and Aspirations, Maybe a Little Shopping, and the Grand Finale (aka, Escape!)

  • 7:00 AM - Breakfast (The "Free Breakfast" Experiment): Let’s be real, I anticipate the free breakfast more than I should. Always a gamble. Cereal? Mystery sausage? Waffle station with that weird, sugary syrup that tastes vaguely of orange and despair? It was everything you'd expect, and yet, somehow satisfying. Fuel for the day!
  • 8:00 AM - Downtown Cushing (Attempted Exploration): Drove around downtown. Cushing has a history related to oil. Found a few antique shops. Browsed. Admired. Thought about buying something. Decided I didn’t need another knick-knack. Moved on.
  • 10:00 AM - The Cushing Oil Museum (The Truth About Oil): I’m not exactly a museum person, but I did want to learn something about the town. Went to the Cushing Oil Museum, and it was actually… kind of amazing. The tales of the oil boom were fascinating. I learned about pipelines and derricks and… actually started to appreciate the history of the place. Who knew?
  • 12:00 PM - Lunch (Revisited The Oil Patch. The Chicken Fried Steak and the chef salad, the food of the Gods):
    • The Oil Patch: The Sequel (And Its Own Mythology): I. Could. Not. Stay. Away. The Oil Patch was like a gravitational pull. They knew my name. They knew my order. I felt strangely… connected. This time, I went for the special – a massive burger piled high with… everything. As I ate, I watched the regulars (and maybe they included me now) and listened to their conversations. A sense of belonging… for a moment, at least. The waitress called me “Hon.” It felt… good.
  • 2:00 PM - Shopping for Souvenirs (Or, The Utter Lack of Options): Okay, retail therapy. Gotta find something, anything, to remember my trip by! The only "souvenir" I found to buy here wasn’t exactly an option.
  • 4:00 PM - Farewell to Cushing (and the Lumpy Pillows): Packing. Staring out the window. The landscape still looked vast and… Oklahoma-y.
  • 5:00 PM - The Escape: Checked out. Said goodbye to the nice lady at the desk. Got in my car. Hit the road. And… felt strangely… sad? I'd survived the Best Western. I'd found the Oil Patch. I'd learned a little something. Cushing, Oklahoma, was… not what expected. But it was… something. And now, I was ready for the next adventure.

Possible Future Experiences (If I Return to Cushing… which, who knows?)

  • Try the BBQ joint. (Apparently, it's decent).
  • Attempt the pool. (Maybe with goggles).
  • Learn how to pronounce "Cushing" correctly. (Still haven't quite mastered it).
  • Write a novel about my time at The Oil Patch.

This itinerary is subject to radical alteration, spontaneous decisions fueled by caffeine and hunger, and the occasional existential crisis. But hey, that's life, right? And this… is Cushing, baby.

Escape to Paradise: Nova Samui Resort Awaits in Koh Samui, Thailand

Book Now

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United States

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United StatesOkay, buckle up buttercup, because we're not just talking about some generic hotel anymore. We're diving headfirst into the... well, the "Unbelievable Deals" (their words, not mine) at the Western Plus Cushing Inn & Suites. And since you're probably thinking, "Is it really that *unbelievable*?", let's get messy with some FAQs, shall we?

So... "Unbelievable Deals"? Seriously? What's the catch?

Okay, look, I'm gonna be honest. "Unbelievable" is a *strong* word. Like, maybe they were having an "unbelievable" sale on the font they used for that phrase. But the deals *are* decent. Compared to, say, staying in a cardboard box under the overpass. I got a room for a reasonable price. Didn't feel like I was being completely gouged, which is a win in my book. But "unbelievable"? Let's just say, don't expect a free diamond-encrusted toothbrush. Although... *that* would be unbelievable, wouldn't it? Now I want a diamond toothbrush. Damn it. Okay, back to the hotel...

The Cushing Inn & Suites – Is it actually... in Cushing?

Yes! *And* it's a Western Plus! Double whammy. It's right there in Cushing, Oklahoma. I mean, you can't really *miss* Cushing. It's... well, it's Cushing. Let me put it this way, my GPS wasn't baffled. Pretty straightforward. You'll find it. Just, maybe, pack some snacks for the drive. Cushing is... a charmingly rural experience.

What's the best thing about this place? And the worst? Spill it.

Alright, the *best* thing? The breakfast buffet. Okay, okay, it wasn’t gourmet. It was your standard eggs and sausage, the kind of stuff that keeps you alive without amazing you. But it was *there*. And the continental breakfast is *free*. Plus, their coffee was surprisingly decent. I’ve had worse. A *lot* worse. The *worst* thing, though... oh boy. Okay, so I booked a non-smoking room. And I swear, the room *reeked* of cigarettes, even after I complained and they gave me a new room. It wasn’t just a lingering smell, it was like a ghost of a chain-smoker had taken up permanent residence. I opened every window and even considered burning incense I bought at the local gas station just to mask it. It was a complete drag. My lungs felt like they had aged ten years after a night there. It really kind of ruined the whole experience, ya know?

Are the beds comfortable? I need my beauty sleep!

Beds. The million-dollar question. They were... functional. Not the kind you'd write home about, but not the kind that would make you want to sleep on the floor. Think... slightly above average. My back didn't scream in agony in the morning, so that's a win. But don't expect fluffy clouds. Expect… a bed. A bed that *works*. You know? It's a bed.

Is there a pool? Because I'm a pool person. And what's the parking situation like?

There *is* a pool! It looked… inviting. I didn’t actually *get* in, because, frankly, the cigarette smoke in my lungs was distracting me from the joy of chlorine, but it was there, and people were using it. And it seemed... clean. As for parking? Plenty of it. You won't have the epic circling-the-block-for-an-hour drama, I promise. Which is a solid plus!

Anything else I should know? Any quirky details?

Okay, here's a quirky thing: the elevator music. It was... *something*. I don't know what genre to even call it. Like, elevator music, but with a hint of... polka? It was definitely memorable. I spent an inordinate amount of time riding the elevator, just to experience the soundtrack again. And another thing! The staff were… *nice*. That might sound like a low bar, but after the smoky room ordeal, I was ready for war. However, they were genuinely helpful and apologetic about the smell. They tried. They really did. It almost made up for the reek. *Almost*. Oh, and the location! Close to... things. Restaurants, gas stations, the obligatory Dairy Queen. You know, the essentials. Good for a pit stop while travelling.

Would you stay there again?

Honestly? It's a maybe. If I *had* to, and if they could *guarantee* me a non-smoky room, sure. It wasn't awful. But if I had a choice, and I was in Cushing again? I might check out the competition just to be sure. That cigarette smell... that was a dealbreaker. And truthfully, I'm not going back to experience that. I'd rather sleep in a tent at this point. But if you don’t care about the smell, it could be a good deal. Just… maybe bring some heavy-duty air freshener just in case. Seriously.
Find Secret Hotel Deals

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United States

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United States

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United States

Best Western Plus Cushing Inn and Suites Cushing (OK) United States