Aurangabad's BEST Hotel? Avon International's Luxury Awaits!

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India

Aurangabad's BEST Hotel? Avon International's Luxury Awaits!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive HEADFIRST into the swirling, shimmering pool of… Avon International! Aurangabad's so-called "BEST" hotel? Well, let's find out!

And before we even get started, let me just say this is NOT your average dry-as-a-desert-khichdi review. This is gonna be… well, let’s just say it's honest. I'm aiming for a messy, imperfect, real-life experience, so prepare for a wild ride.

First Impressions & Accessibility (Or, Can a Tourist Get Here Without a Camel?)

Okay, first things first: Accessibility. This is HUGE for me because, honestly, lugging suitcases in the Indian sun is almost a sport in itself. The website claims good accessibility, and for the most part, I'd agree. Elevator? Check. Ramps where needed? Mostly check. I didn't have a wheelchair, but I did notice wide corridors and what appeared to be accessible rooms. Huge thumbs up on the easy access from the airport to the hotel itself – super important after a LONG flight. My biggest peeve? Sometimes the signage to certain areas could be a little clearer – something to work on, Avon!

Internet – The Eternal Struggle (and Victory!)

Internet! Ah, the lifeline of the modern traveler. The Avon International boasts free Wi-Fi in all rooms. And, praise be, it worked! Honestly, in some places, a working Wi-Fi connection is rarer than a unicorn sighting. I also noticed LAN connections too. I need to be able to quickly check up on things. I also had no problem using my phone and checking what I wanted to.

Cleanliness, Safety, and the "COVID-19" Factor (aka, Breathing Easier)

Alright, let's talk about the elephant in the room: COVID. I'll be honest, I was a bit twitchy about traveling, but Avon International really delivered on this front. Hand sanitizer everywhere? Check. Staff wearing masks (properly)? Check. Rooms sanitized between stays? Double-check! They seemed to take it seriously. You could practically smell the Lysol (in a good way!). They had hygiene certifications on display and everything. The entire thing was very reassuring. And while I didn't use the option, it's good to know they offer room sanitization opt-out.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – Fueling the Adventure (or the Netflix Binge!)

Oh, the joys of food! The Avon International offers a veritable feast. And I mean, seriously, they had it ALL.

  • Restaurants: Multiple, including options for Asian and Western cuisines. I sampled both, and while nothing blew my mind, the quality was consistently good.
  • Breakfast (Buffet): A HUGE spread. Seriously, I swear they had a breakfast buffet with enough options to keep me happy for a month. From the usual eggs and bacon to local delicacies, there was something for every taste bud. I might take a few extra breakfast items myself…
  • Poolside Bar: After a long and hot day of wandering around, the Poolside Bar was a lifesaver. I had some amazing drinks, and they really know how to take care of you!
  • Coffee Shop: I think I saw a coffee shop - which is always an excellent start!

Room Service (24-hour): This is GOLD. After a long day of exploring, being able to order a snack or a meal at any hour is pure bliss.

Services and Conveniences – Making Life Easier (and Lazier!)

Avon International provides everything anyone could look for.

  • Air Conditioning in Public Areas: Obviously, essential.
  • Cash Withdrawal: Nice, convenient.
  • Concierge: Super helpful with arranging tours and answering my annoying tourist questions.
  • Currency Exchange: Crucial.
  • Daily Housekeeping: Flawless (thank you, lovely staff!).
  • Doorman/Luggage Storage: A blessing, let me tell you.
  • Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning: Always appreciated.
  • Meeting/Banquet Facilities: Did I see them? Yes. Did I use them? No.
  • Safety Deposit Boxes: Peace of mind.
  • Elevator: Essential!

For the Kids/Family – My Personal Radar Doesn't Apply (But Looks Good!)

While I didn't travel with kids, I saw plenty of families. The hotel is family-friendly, with facilities like babysitting and kid's meals.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax – Spa Day, Anyone? (Or, How to NOT Explore Ajanta and Ellora, Then Regret It!)

Okay, here's where Avon International really shines.

  • Pool with View: The outdoor pool is gorgeous! It's the perfect spot to relax, soak up the sun, and drink a cocktail.
  • Spa/Sauna/Steamroom: Yes, yes, and YES! I indulged in a massage, and I'm still feeling the zen vibes, really. I feel that a lot of the reviews really skip this area, which is a serious issue here. I was able to relax, get a massage and steam, which made my trip.
  • Fitness Center: I confess, I didn't use the gym (priorities, people!).

The Room - The Final Judgement

Available in all rooms: Additional toiletAir conditioning, Alarm clock. The rooms were great. They had everything I needed and more.

  • Bed: Comfy, with soft sheets.
  • Bathroom: Clean, with a separate shower and bathtub. The toiletries provided were a nice touch.
  • View: My room had a decent view. High floor was also a definite win.
  • Blackout curtains: This is a major win!

Getting Around – Smooth Sailing (Mostly!)

Airport Transfer: Easy and convenient. Car Park: Free and on-site. I didn't have any issues with parking. Taxi service: Easily available (and affordable).

The Real Deal: The Good, the Bad, and the Slightly Messy

The Good: The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful. The cleanliness and safety measures were top-notch. The pool was a highlight. The food was generally delicious. Internet was reliable.

The Bad: Alright, I'm getting real here. The decor, while not bad, wasn't exactly cutting-edge. It’s a bit… traditional. Also, I think some of the signage could be improved.

The Slightly Messy: My internal compass lost it's bearings and I missed some of the best sites.

Final Verdict: Should You Book Avon International?

YES!

Here comes the offer!

Are you ready to experience Aurangabad in style? Indulge in luxury and unparalleled convenience at Avon International, the city's premier hotel, offering everything you need for a perfect stay.

Exclusive Offer for a Limited Time:

  • Book now and receive a complimentary upgrade to a room with a pool view!
  • Enjoy a free couple's massage at our luxurious spa.
  • Enjoy 20% off on all food and drinks.
  • Free WiFi in all rooms, plus reliable internet access.
  • 24-hour room service
  • Complimentary Airport transfer

Don't miss out! Click "Book Now" and treat yourself to an unforgettable experience at Avon International. This offer won't last forever!

Penang Paradise: Ocean Views, Foosball, Karaoke & Snooker Await!

Book Now

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's perfectly-planned brochure itinerary. This is REAL. This is me, probably caffeinated and possibly slightly hungover, trying to wrestle an itinerary out of the beautiful, chaotic beast that is travel. And we're starting in… drumroll… the Hotel Avon International in Aurangabad, India.

Aurangabad Awesomeness (and Annoyances) - A Messy, Honest Adventure

Day 1: Arrival, Jet Lag, and the Quest for Chicken Tikka

  • Morning (or, what felt like morning after a 24-hour flight): Landed in Aurangabad. Holy moly, heat wave! The taxi driver, bless his heart, seemed to think he was auditioning for a rally car movie. My stomach lurched a few times. Checked into the Avon International. The lobby was… well, let’s call it “characterful.” Think faded grandeur and a hint of mosquito-repellent. The AC in my room was already struggling valiantly against the heat. Jet lag was kicking in. I felt like a zombie.

  • Afternoon: The First Meal (and the First Panic): The hotel restaurant, I decided, was the safest bet. Ordered the Chicken Tikka. This is a cultural experience, right? Wrong! The chicken was alright, but I felt like I paid for it. I was worried it was too spicy at the time. I didn't eat much and felt bad.

  • Evening: The "Nap" That Never Was: Okay, the plan was a quick nap to shake off the jet lag before exploring. Hah! The bed was… springy. The air conditioning was… giving it its all. But the incessant honking from outside? A symphony of chaos that ensured my eyelids would not be closing. Instead, I stared at the ceiling, replaying the last 24 hours of travel in my head, wondering if I'd made a mistake. The feeling of culture shock was setting in.

  • Late Night (or Early Morning depending on your perspective): Gave up on sleep. Wandered the dim hotel halls, feeling lost and wondering if the free internet had enough bandwidth to let me rewatch a family guy episode. Eventually, I found the hotel shop open and got a bottle of water and some potato chips. This would be my sustenance.

Day 2: Ajanta Caves - Holy Crap, This is Amazing (and So Freaking Hot)

  • Morning: The Long, Hot Drive: Booked a driver through the hotel to take me to the Ajanta Caves. The drive… well, let's say it gave my stomach a workout. The scenery, though? Stunning. Rolling hills, vibrant little villages, and a sense of timelessness that just seeps into your bones.

  • Late Morning: Ajanta Caves - The Jaw-Dropping: Okay, wow. Just… wow. Walking into those caves, seeing those ancient, vividly colored paintings? It was like stepping back in time. Forget the heat, forget the dust, forget the sheer number of people, it was absolutely breathtaking. I spent ages just wandering from cave to cave, trying to absorb it all. I was literally speechless. I almost got my hand ran over by a group of eager tourists, I had to shove them. They didn't seem to care.

  • Afternoon: The "Lunch" That Didn't Quite Happen: Back at the restaurant near the caves. My stomach growled, but I went with it! I couldn't stop taking photographs. Too busy staring at the incredible artwork.

  • Evening: Hotel Hell (aka Dinner and Doubt): Back at the Avon International. Dinner was… well, let's just say I stuck to the rice and some kind of vegetable curry. It felt safe. The power flickered twice. The staff seemed unfazed. Am I really going to be able to make it through all of this? Doubt. Doubts. Doubts.

Day 3: Getting A Grip (and Trying to Find Decent Coffee)

  • Morning: Coffee Quest: The quest for decent coffee began. The hotel's instant coffee was… well, it was. I ventured out into the (already) scorching heat and found a tiny little cafe a few blocks away. Success! I bought some coffee and the taste was a reminder of life.

  • Afternoon: Daulatabad Fort - Up, Up, and Away (and Absolutely Sweating): Decided to tackle Daulatabad Fort. The climb was… challenging. The views from the top? Worth every single bead of sweat. Again, the sense of history was palpable. You could practically feel the echoes of battles and sieges. I saw some cheeky monkeys. It was cool.

  • Evening: Dinner Deliberations: Dinner was a disaster. The hotel restaurant was having issues with the air conditioning. I couldn't stand it. I ended up ordering room service. Again, I ordered rice.

Day 4: Back to Reality and a Flight (Hopefully a Less Turbulent One)

  • Morning: Packing and Goodbye: Woke up. Finished packing. Checked out of the Avon International. I was sad to leave a little bit.
  • Afternoon: Flight: Back to the airport. The flight was on time. I reflected on the experience. It was a whirlwind of emotions and I was forever changed. I'd do it again.

Final Thoughts:

Aurangabad, you were… something. A bit rough around the edges, a bit chaotic, but also utterly captivating. The food, the heat, the constant sensory overload… it was all part of the adventure. It definitely wasn't perfect. There were grumpy moments, moments of profound awe, and moments where I just wanted to crawl back into my room and hide. But that, my friends, is what makes travel real. It's messy, it's challenging, it's sometimes frustrating, and it’s always, always an experience. Would I recommend it? Absolutely! Just… pack extra sunscreen and bring your sense of humor. And maybe a small coffee maker.

And now, time to get back on that plane and start planning the next crazy adventure!

Luxury 2-Bedroom Vinhomes Times City Hanoi: Your Dream Apartment Awaits!

Book Now

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India

Aurangabad's BEST Hotel? Avon International's Luxury Awaits... (Maybe!) Let's Get Real.

So, is the Avon International actually good? Like, *really* good? Spill the chai, already!

Okay, okay, let's not beat around the Ajanta Caves, alright? "Luxury Awaits," they say. Well, listen... it *can* be. It depends on your definition of "luxury" and, frankly, your mood. Look, I stayed there last year. Came for the UNESCO sites, left with... well, let's just say a few stories. The rooms *are* spacious. Big beds? Check. Fancy toiletries you might actually use? Maybe. (I snagged a couple, shhh!). The pool? Looked inviting. I attempted to get in. But, the sun went down and, I was told the pool can be a bit buggy at night. So...I didn't.

What about the food? I've heard Indian hotel food can be... hit or miss.

Oh, the food! Now *that's* a rollercoaster. Breakfast buffet? Magnificent! Seriously. You could build a small empire out of the dosas alone. Fresh fruit, good coffee (important!), and a whole array of Indian and Western options. Pure bliss. However, the dinner at the restaurant? Ehhh… I ordered a butter chicken, and honestly, I think the chef must have been having an off day. It was a little too much tomato with very little actual chicken. Maybe, I caught them when they were experimenting. I once met someone who had an amazing Indian meal. It might be that I got unlucky!

Is it clean? Because, you know, India.

Okay, look, this is important. Cleanliness is, shall we say, a spectrum. The rooms themselves were generally pretty good. No rogue cockroaches dancing around (thank goodness!). The bathrooms were, for the most part, spotless. However, let's just say the common areas... could use a little... love? I did step in something near the elevator that I *really* didn’t want to identify. Let's just say I spent a good ten minutes trying to scrape it off my shoe. So, yeah… Bring hand sanitizer. Lots of it. And maybe, a hazmat suit (kidding! mostly).

The Staff: Friend or Foe? Are they helpful?

The staff... a mixed bag. Some were absolutely lovely! Warm, friendly, helpful. They’d bend over backwards to assist you. The bellhops were great. Always smiling, always ready to help with your bags (which, let's be honest, is a feat in itself, given how many souvenirs you inevitably end up buying!). There was one particularly lovely woman at the front desk. She remembered everything. My name? My room number? Where I was headed? She was a rockstar! Then… there were others. Language barriers sometimes. Requests that fell on deaf ears. It's a gamble, honestly. But generally, they try. And that counts, right?

The Location: Good? Bad? How easy is it to get around?

The location? Decent. It's not *right* in the thick of things, which is good, because the traffic in Aurangabad is, let's just say, "spirited." A tuk-tuk ride to the main sights is easy enough. And it's easy to call a taxi, too. I preferred tuk-tuks, though – cheap and cheerful, and the drivers always have a story. One told me, in rapid fire Marathi, about a goat that saved his life. I only caught about 10% of it, but it was still hilarious. It's easy to get to all the major attractions, and that's the main thing. But, don't expect to walk anywhere. Heat, traffic, you know the drill.

What about the Wi-Fi? Because, you know, Instagram.

The Wi-Fi… let's just say it's not the hotel's strongest selling point. It's… inconsistent. Sometimes it works like a dream. You're uploading photos, video calling your family, doing all the things. Other times… you might as well be trying to connect using a carrier pigeon. Prepare to be frustrated. Download all your important stuff *before* you get there. And consider embracing the digital detox, because sometimes, the universe is telling you to put your phone down and *actually* enjoy the view.

Okay, let's go back to the pool... is it worth it?

The pool... This is a tough one. On the one hand, on a hot day in Aurangabad? Heaven. Pure, unadulterated, chlorine-scented heaven. On the other hand, the bugs and the lack of sun, I mentioned. I didn't ultimately go into the pool, so I can't completely say. It just seems like you need to go with the right expectations... take a swim in the morning!

Overall: Would you recommend it? The million-dollar question!

Okay, the verdict... It depends. If you're expecting five-star perfection with every single detail flawlessly executed, you might be disappointed. If you're looking for a comfortable, convenient base for exploring Aurangabad, with spacious rooms and a generally pleasant atmosphere? Then sure, book it. Just go in with your eyes open. Embrace the little imperfections. Pack some hand sanitizer. And for the love of all that is holy, *try the breakfast*. And always bring a book (or two) for the Wi-Fi outages. And remember… even a less-than-perfect trip is an adventure. And in the end, that's what matters, right?
Trip Stay Finder

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India

Hotel Avon International Aurangabad India