Corfu's BEST Suite with Stunning Canton Views! (Breathtaking!)

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece

Corfu's BEST Suite with Stunning Canton Views! (Breathtaking!)

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the gloriously messy reality of Corfu's BEST Suite with Stunning Canton Views! (Breathtaking!) – and believe me, it's a trip. Forget those sterile, perfectly polished reviews. We’re going deep, unfiltered, and maybe a little bit bonkers.

First Impressions: Canton Views? More Like "OMG, I'm Actually Here!"

Seriously, the "Breathtaking!" part? They ain't kidding. I’m not even a morning person, but the sunrise from the Canton Views (which, by the way, are legit – think sweeping vistas, impossibly blue water, and enough bougainvillea to make your Instagram followers weep with envy) woke me up gently. The whole “suite” thing makes you feel like royalty…until you realize you're still fumbling for the coffee maker at 6 am.

Accessibility: A Mixed Bag, Sadly (But They Try!)

Look, I'm not in a wheelchair personally, but I always check for accessibility stuff. This place tries. There's an elevator (a godsend, especially if you're on a high floor, like I was), and they mention "facilities for disabled guests." However, the details on the specific accessibility features within the suite itself are vague. This is a significant area for improvement, folks. You need to be explicit about bathroom grab bars, door widths, etc. Don't just try; make it perfect! This is honestly a weak point for the place and they really need to up their game on this, so I have to be a bit critical.

The Suite Life: Comfort, Convenience, and the Occasional Existential Crisis

Alright, let's talk about the suite itself. It's big. Really big. Like, "could-practically-host-a-small-wedding-in-here" big. The Available in all rooms features are, well, available in all rooms. Air conditioning? Check. Alarm clock? Check. Mini bar? Bingo. The Additional Toilet was a lifesaver! Those extra long beds are a serious win. The Bathtub was deep enough to drown in (figuratively speaking, of course), and the Bathroom phone? Well, I have no idea what I would call with it. It's just there. Blackout curtains are a must, especially after a night of Happy Hour shenanigans. The Coffee/tea maker is a blessing every morning. The Desk was great for pretending to work (ahem). Free bottled water is always appreciated. Hair dryers are a necessity. The In-room safe box gave me peace of mind, but honestly, everything seemed safe. The Refrigerator was the perfect place to store my essential condiments. The Satellite/cable channels, I barely used them, hello, amazing views! The Seating area was perfect for staring at the view and wondering what I'd done with my life to deserve this. The Slippers were luxurious. There’s an Umbrella… which I didn’t need, because the sun shone constantly.. And, of course, Wi-Fi [free].

The Food: Feasts and Flounderings!

Okay, let's get real about the food. Restaurants, plural, are on-site, with a few of them offering A la carte in restaurant options. Asian breakfast? Not my thing, but available! Breakfast [buffet]? Yes! And it was pretty decent, a bit crowded at times, but with a good selection. The Poolside bar was a winner. Sipping cocktails while watching the sunset? Pure bliss. The Coffee shop was great for a quick caffeine fix. Room service [24-hour] is a lifesaver when you're nursing a late-night craving. I tried the Desserts in restaurant I can tell you that was worth it. However, the Vegetarian restaurant wasn't as amazing, but it's there, which is considerate. And, yes, I did order a Bottle of water, because hydration is key.

Wellness Warriors and Relaxation Rebels:

Now, this is where things get interesting… and potentially indulgent. The Fitness center is… a gym. I'm not a gym person, but apparently, it exists. The Pool with view? Absolutely stunning. Did I use it? Frequently. Then there's the Spa. The Massage was fantastic. Seriously, after the travel, that was just needed. The Sauna, the Steamroom, all pure bliss. I didn't try the Body scrub or the Body wrap (too fancy for me, tbh), but they’re there if you're feeling extra. And the Foot bath? That I tried. And loved it.

Cleanliness and Safety: Putting Your Mind at Ease (Mostly)

The Anti-viral cleaning products and Daily disinfection in common areas definitely made me feel a bit safer. The Hygiene certification is a good sign too. They're making an honest effort. They've removed Shared stationery and the staff is trained in safety protocol. Rooms sanitized between stays.

The "Things To Do" – Beyond Bliss

Beyond the poolside lounging, there's a decent spread of activities. The Concierge is helpful. The Gift/souvenir shop is good for buying stuff you don't need. The Luggage storage is a lifesaver (especially after a long flight). The Outdoor venue for special events seemed especially appealing.

For the Kiddos (and the Inner Child)

I don't have kids, but I saw a Babysitting service offered. They have Kids facilities and Kids meal options. This is a good indication they're Family/child friendly.

The Little Annoyances (Because Nothing is Perfect)

  • The Ironing service was a little slow.
  • The Cash withdrawal wasn't always the easiest.
  • Finding a Car power charging station took some looking.
  • The Pets allowed unavailable bummed out one of my friends.

The Verdict: Should You Book It?

Absolutely. Despite the minor flaws, this place is magical. The views alone are worth the price of admission. It's a great place to unwind and forget about life. I had a blast. I was sad when I left. And I'm already plotting my return!

Here's my irresistible offer, crafted just for YOU:

Escape to Paradise: Corfu's BEST Suite Awaits!

Tired of the ordinary? Craving a getaway that will truly breathe life back into you? Then stop dreaming, and start booking!

We're offering an exclusive deal for a limited time:

  • Unforgettable Canton Views: Wake up to sunrises that'll make your jaw drop. Your very own panoramic vista.
  • Luxurious Suite Life: Space to spread out, with all the amenities you could possibly desire. And some you didn't even know you wanted!
  • Indulge Your Senses: Explore the spa, bask by the stunning pool with views that make you say WOW, and enjoy incredible meals.
  • Unwind and Reconnect: Whether you're seeking a romantic getaway, a solo retreat, or a family adventure.
  • Book now and get a complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco upon arrival!

Click here to book your escape to Corfu's BEST Suite with Stunning Canton Views! (Breathtaking!) before the opportunity floats away!

Don't miss out – your paradise awaits!

Hanoi's Hidden Gem: Tam Vien Homestay - Your Dream Hanoi Stay Awaits!

Book Now

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into my Corfu adventure. This isn't your perfectly manicured Instagram-worthy trip. This is real. Prepare for chaos, questionable decisions, and a love-hate relationship with feta cheese. We're staying in the Superior Suite Cantons View, and just the name itself… it's already promising things it might not deliver. Let's see, shall we?

Corfu Craziness: The Unfiltered Itinerary (or, "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Moussaka")

Day 1: Arrival and Existential Dread (But With a View!)

  • Morning (or, "Whenever I Actually Wake Up"): Touchdown in Corfu! The airport? Let’s just say it’s charmingly… small. Found my luggage miraculously intact, which is a victory in itself. Now, the drive to the Cantons View. The taxi driver, bless his heart, clearly hadn't discovered speed limits. The coastal views were stunning, a vibrant green and turquoise, but I was too terrified to fully appreciate it. My stomach has yet to settle.
  • Afternoon: Arrived at the Cantons View. The suite? Wow. Okay, breathtaking. That view. That view. I could seriously live here. Except, you know, I'd have to actually do things. And that thought… triggered an unexpected wave of existential angst. Am I just a tourist, or am I experiencing life? Am I really going to spend the afternoon staring aimlessly into the Ionian sea?
  • Evening: Forced myself out of my scenic stupor. Found a taverna in Corfu Town. Tried my first real Greek meal. Ordered the mixed grill and got a plate the size of a small car. Took a while to get used to the olives (they were a bit… aggressive.) The wine, though? Oh, the wine was a revelation. Laughed so hard at a group of British tourists trying to order their meals in broken Greek that my stomachache returned.

Day 2: Beach, Bougainvillea, and Borderline Sunstroke

  • Morning: Attempted to be a graceful beachgoer. Failed miserably. Spent way too much time trying to look effortlessly chic while actually just looking like a beached whale. The sun is fierce on Corfu. Now I'm red and crispy. Learned the hard way that sunscreen is not optional.
  • Afternoon: Walked through Corfu Town. Got hopelessly lost amongst the narrow, winding streets. The bougainvillea was absolutely ridiculous, cascading over everything in riotous color. Found a tiny café hidden away and ordered a coffee. The owner, a woman with eyes that held centuries of stories, watched me try to navigate a Greek crossword puzzle. I got one word right, and she burst into laughter. That's probably the most engaging moment of the day..
  • Evening: The Cantons View, again, is magical. Ordered room service, because after all the walking I could barely function. Seriously though, how will I ever leave this place?

Day 3: The Donkey Debacle and My First Kiss With Moussaka

  • Morning: Decided to be adventurous and rent a scooter. Bad idea. I nearly ran over an elderly woman's cat. She looked at me, shook her head, and then started yelling in Greek. I'd guess I'm not welcome back at her house anymore. Also, went on a hike, which was going wonderfully until a donkey stole my sandwich and then started staring at me with judgmental eyes.
  • Afternoon: Went to a cooking class. The instructor was a flamboyant Greek god of a woman. Learned to make moussaka. This is where the magic happened. Layering the potatoes and the aubergine… the bechamel sauce bubbling… The first bite? Pure, unadulterated bliss. I think I fell in love with moussaka. And I almost set the kitchen on fire. But, you know, passion.
  • Evening: Decided to stay in and savour the moussaka-induced euphoria. Started binge-watching Greek reality TV. The fashion is questionable, the drama is intense, and I don't understand a word, but I'm hooked.

Day 4: Island Hopping (and Sea Sickness City)

  • Morning: Took a boat trip to Paxos and Antipaxos. The boat ride, initially, was idyllic. The water was so clear… Then, the waves hit. My stomach did a flip. And then another. I spent the majority of the trip hugging the railing and trying not to lose my lunch. Pretty sure I offended a small child with my green complexion.
  • Afternoon: Paxos! The pretty pictures are true! The island is beautiful, but I couldn't fully enjoy it. I made it off the boat, but I could barely walk. Still. This experience was the best I've had this trip.
  • Evening: Back at the suite, feeling the worst, just wanting to go home. I ordered a plate of plain bread and tea, because after being sick all day, that's the only thing I could stomach. Maybe I should've gone and seen a doctor today.

Day 5: Farewell, Fantastic Freakout and a Thousand Regrets.

  • Morning: Packing. The end. I woke up and realized I should have done so much more in Corfu. At least I had time to write my last thoughts in the journal. The trip went by fast.
  • Afternoon: At the Airport. My flight is delayed, which allows me to spend more time thinking the last few days.
  • Evening: I made it back. The Cantons View was truly beautiful, and the staff was great. I still have an amazing view on the plane. I'll be back some day.

Okay, so maybe the itinerary isn't perfectly structured. Maybe there are gaps. Maybe it contains the ravings of a sleep-deprived, sunburnt traveler. But hey, that's Corfu for you. It's messy, it's loud, it's beautiful, and it's, admittedly, a little bit crazy. And, despite the near-disasters and the existential crises, I wouldn't trade a single messy, glorious, moussaka-fueled moment.

Corrida 37 Gijón: Spain's Most Thrilling Bullfight!

Book Now

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece

Corfu's BEST Suite with Stunning Canton Views! (Breathtaking!) - Let's Get Real... FAQs!

Okay, seriously... is the view *really* that good? Like, Instagram-worthy good?

Alright, look, my initial reaction? "Oh my god, Instagram's gonna *love* this." It is. Breathtaking is honestly an understatement. You know how in the photos, the Canton views look all pristine and perfect? Yeah, it's even *better* in the flesh. I spent a solid hour just... staring. No, seriously, my jaw was on the floor. I even felt a kinda ridiculous surge of emotional pride, like *I* had somehow built the damn thing myself! It's the kind of view that makes you forgive all the little travel snafus, like the slightly dodgy Wi-Fi (more on that later... grumble, grumble). It's the star of the show, absolutely. Forget those fancy filters – the actual view is all you need.

Is the suite actually... *luxurious*? You know, like, soft towels and all that jazz?

Okay, confession time: I'm not exactly a "luxury travel" kinda person. I'm more of a "pack-light, eat-street-food, wear-the-same-t-shirt-for-three-days" kind of traveler. But even *I* was impressed. The towels? Fluffy heaven. The bed? Like sinking into a cloud made of dreams and tiny, happy angels. And the bathroom? Okay, I’m probably going to sound dramatic, but it was like a mini spa. There was one tiny, *tiny* scratch on the sink (seriously, you'd need a magnifying glass), which bothered me for, like, two seconds because I'm a human, but ultimately, it's luxurious. Yes. Absolutely. Bring your most demanding diva friends – they’ll be delighted. (Note: I *might* have sneaked a couple of those ridiculously plush towels into my suitcase. Don't tell anyone.)

What about the location? Everything seems so... far away (like the beach).

Alright, this is where it gets a little... *complicated*. The advantage is that you're tucked away, up in the clouds (literally, with those Canton views!). The downside? Yeah, you need to plan your excursions. Hiring a car is practically essential unless you *love* taxis (and have an endless supply of euros). The cute little beach down below? Yeah, it's a hike. Beautiful hike, granted, and on the way back up, you can dream of the shower in the suite and those plush towels. If you're expecting to roll out of bed and onto the sand, this isn’t your place. But if you're looking for privacy and stunning views and are willing to put in a little bit of effort for transport... it's totally worth it. It’s a trade-off, but one I found completely acceptable.

The Wi-Fi... how good is it, *really*? My work is never far away.

Ugh, Wi-Fi. The nemesis of the modern traveler. Okay, let's be real: It wasn't stellar. I'm not going to lie, I had a *minor* meltdown when I tried to upload that *perfect* sunset photo and the connection kept dropping. It’s… adequate. Good enough for emails, maybe some light browsing. Forget about streaming HD movies, and heavy video calls are probably a gamble. If you *absolutely* need screaming-fast internet for work, this might be a sticking point. I had to go down to the reception area once or twice to get a stronger signal, which was a bit of a pain. It wasn’t the *end* of the world. I just couldn’t quite finish a project, and the next morning I had to call customer service because a little delay really, *really* screwed up the schedule. Look, it'll make you appreciate the view more!

What about the food? Breakfast, dinner, that sort of thing?

Breakfast was included (thank the gods!). It was… standard continental fare. Nothing mind-blowing, but definitely enough to get you going for a day of exploring. I’m talking the usual suspects: pastries, fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee that was actually decent (a huge plus!). The best bit was eating it on the balcony and letting those glorious Canton views soak in. Dinner… that’s where it gets a little tricky. The suite doesn't have its own kitchen, of course. You’re either eating out (yay, amazing Greek food!) or ordering in. The in-room service menu was a little limited, if you're being honest. But then again, you're in Corfu! Explore the local tavernas. The entire island is a giant, delicious adventure!

Is there anything… annoying? Because nothing is perfect, right?

Okay, deep breath. Besides the Wi-Fi, which I’ve already thoroughly vented about, here’s a few other minor niggles. The lighting in the bathroom… a little dim, made it tricky to put on makeup (ladies, you know what I mean!). The air conditioning… sometimes it felt like it was playing games with me. Then there was the slight sound of construction (it wasn't too intrusive, but it was there). But honestly? These were *tiny* blips on an otherwise incredible experience. I’m nitpicking, I know. The good far outweighs the bad. I'd go back in a heartbeat, flaws and all.

Would you REALLY recommend it? Even with the Wi-Fi drama?

Yes. Absolutely, unequivocally, YES! Look, it's not *perfect*. But if you can handle a little inconvenience (like that Wi-Fi!), the Canton views alone are worth the price of admission. The suite itself is beautiful, the service is impeccable (they even left a welcome basket with local goodies!), and the overall experience is truly memorable. I'm still dreaming about it, which is really all you need to know. Go. Book it. Then send me a postcard. Or better yet, bring me! This place is just… magic. I need to go back *right now*.

How accessible is the suite/hotel?

Okay, so this is important. Bear in mind, this is Corfu. Which means, it's hilly. Very hilly. The hotel isn't built on level ground, so there are stairs. Lots and lots of stairs. And the paths are often uneven. So if you have mobility issues, you NEED to enquire beforehand. Like, REALLY enquire. The hotel staff are incredibly helpful, and I'm sure they would do everything they could to assist, but the landscape of Corfu is not necessarily accessible friendly.Globetrotter Hotels

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece

Superior Suite Cantons View Corfu Island Greece